Translate

Friday, September 14, 2012

Lovely last Night

First things were difficult the last few nights. NOT getting along with the guy I have been dating. We aren't really.. compatible. But due to my awkward living situation of living with his family, this makes everything a little more difficult. However, I have been talking to someone I do really like, and he came over to hang out before his flight out after dropping off his daughter. We watched zombie movies all night, had a dance off party to Wednesday 13, and tricked him into eating Vegetarian food ( and he LOVED IT).
I really like this guy, and he knows my situation with Tres right now. This guy is sweet and caring and hilarious, and well. interesting Plus..my cat whom hates males fuckin loves him.
So we hung out all night, we got up and left, and I headed out to my friends a bit early. Got my wrists touched up, and then went to Denny's with Breethulhu and our new friends Adrianna and Steven. From this, came Denny's for two hours talking about anything and everything, then going back to their house till about 130 this morning and just hanging out, drinking tea out of spooky themed mugs, eating candy corn oreos, and Playing with their Mancoon.
This may not sound like much...but was such a blessing out of all the stress going on in life!

Pleasent Screams!!
Twiggy Todd


No comments:

Post a Comment