Translate

Monday, September 3, 2012

KITTY

I've been away from home the last few days, and the minute I walked in the door, my little baby, Miss Crackers, would not leave my side. She has been meowing and purring at me for the last hour, and laying on my lap and arm for the last 45 minutes ( Sleeeeepy armmmmmm). I love this cat. I have almost always been around animals, my entire life, but most definetly, this little bucket of fur is amazing. I've had a horrible last few days emotionally, been running angry to depressed more often and much faster then I normally do. And While spending time with Breethulu was great, I just wanted to mope around by my loathesome and stop pestering her with my own bullshit thats going on emotionally, and with my family. But walking in my home to see my fluffy child overjoyed to see me, lightenied up my spirits alot. There is something about the warmth and love of an animal that will appease the inner sap in me more then the love of a human ever will.



2 comments:

  1. Oh she's adorable. Is she a norwegian forest cat?
    I love my tomcat Nox, too. The best thing about an animal buddy is that they love you without prejudice, without judging you because of your clothes , your size or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's half manx, but we don't know the other half of her.
    She's the most wonderful little baby and so protective and loving. I love that sweetypie

    ReplyDelete