Translate

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hello Clarice

So I guess I should give out some info about me and all. Where shall I start? Hmm.....I'm a smart-ass, professional zombie, Jewish by blood (and that makes me damn awesome) and I want to be a stand up comedian. Cause I'm damn funny. And I'm a Jew. I have to, It's in my blood. I can be extremely offensive, I'm starting school soon to be a Criminal Psychologist, and I love Cats. Dear GOD those fluff balls of awesomeness and cuddles are amazing. I have been dubbed Twiggy Todd by my lovely friend Breethulhu, Thanks to the fact I'm obsessed with Twiggy Ramirez and I act like Sweeney Todd. Sometimes. I love caffeine. I never shut the holy hell up. And I have no filter between my brain and mouth most times. I like doing things for a shock value..and I'm babbling like usual currently.

So as I'm at loss as to what to type about, I think I might cut this blog very short and leave for the next while. Soooooo.....

Till Next time!
Pleasant Screams,
Twiggy Todd

2 comments:

  1. Hi there.
    Good luck and much fun with your blog. Love caffeine and cats, too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I've looked at your art 'I'm a creeper......' and i love the idea you have as the cat tattoo! I wanna do one of my miss crackers as a pin up girl on my arm...( It sounds wierd..but if you met my cat...'

    ReplyDelete