Translate

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Frustration..

Currently, my living situation is a tad bit...different. Back in high school I dated a guy named Brandon (Tres) off an on That in itself was the oddest damn relationship. First real boyfriend I had had, that everyone else very much disliked Broke up due to my step mother pulling me out of school and basically forbidding me from being around ANYONE that was not immediate family..and even that was    very iffy, thanks to her hating my father. That is a story for another time however. Anyways, after me and Tres WERE able to converse and get back together, he was dating a twat named Kaitlyn, whom I hate with a fiery passion of a thousand suns. Back on topic, I became the other woman, something I'm not proud of. That time period of my life is very dark and regretful part of my life, like I said, for another blog entry. Me and him are now back in a relationship, where I am his only woman, and he is my only man, and unfortunetly we are across the country from one another while he is in School (Army). I live with his parents in there basement currently, and I'm starting school in 22 days, however this is ENDLESS FRUSTRATION
not only is my man away in the army and I have not seen him since April 23rd, not only am I struggling to even feed myself often enough, not only is it endless drama in my life, but now, I live with his parents. I am thankful to them! I love them dearly, they have been wonderful to me! Dammit they gave me a cat and I LOVE CATS. (Miss Crackers is the SHIT)
However: I do not feel it is my duty as a non family member whom pays rent and stays out of the way to babysit drunkards. I personally love alcohol, and often sit back and think i do have a tad of a dependency problem. Though I have not had a drink in about 3 weeks. I do not want to be putting two full adults to bed, I do not want to be cleaning up beer and wine bottles all morning, or cleaning vomit up off the bathroom floor. It is rather upsetting to me, and frightens me in the aspect as I am frightened to ever become such a thing.
However I am trying to keep the perspective that it is their ife. At the moment in time, I am looking for a second and third job so that I might move much closer to my school I will be attending, and live the college experience. I love them both but if I have to go thru one more bout of helping two grown adults pull on there pajama pants, and awaken in the morning so that they may make it to work, I may go more so insane then I am to begin with,


So on that note of this rant of bitching, I shall await my ride home, search some craigslist, and think about a few handfuls of things.

Pleasant Screams!!
Twiggy Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment